Paying US Taxes in Canada

As you may know, if you are a U.S. citizen resident in Canada, if you hold a U.S. green card, or if you are a Canadian citizen who owns real estate in the United States, you need to file a U.S. tax return.

Tax arrangements between the U.S. and Canada can be quite complex: this site will try and guide you through some of the important things you need to know to avoid incurring penalties or paying too much tax.

However, please note that the information provided here is not intended as a substitute for professional advice. To find out what rules apply in your specific situation, please call us and talk to one of our professionals at
1 (800) 905-0380.

Alternatively, please use our contact form to contact us by email.