Tax Tips for US citizens in Canada

If you are a US citizen living in another country, the US government requires you to file an income tax return annually.

This includes you not only if you are a U.S. citizens, but also if you have dual citizenship or hold a green card, irrespective of your place of residence

You should read the following tips:

At Nathan Farkas and Associates we can assist you in planning your affairs in order to reduce the impact of U.S. tax on your financial affairs.

You can reach us by phone at 1 (800)  905-0380 or use our contact form to email us.